Jefferson Swivel and Secretary

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Windsor DVD

Here is a promo to my DVD on making a Bow Back Windsor. I use a few new techniques now but this is basically how it's done. There are a few things I left out on the DVD because it was intended to be given to students taking my chair class as a warm up for what to expect and what they need to kind of familiarize themselves with before coming to the class. The DVD is about 30 minutes long and is available on my web site for purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. Can you tell me about the music? Thanks.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,
    The music was part of the program I used but it's been so long since I've used it I'm not 100% sure what it was called, maybe Roxio Pro, not real sure. Anyway it came with the program, I just loved how it sounded so I used it. Thanks for your comment!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete